Shop our Retro Game Controller satin-lined caps; bonnets, dread caps, scarfs, pillowcases, and fabric by the yard. Unlike conventional textile manufacturing, we use an eco-friendly printing process. Using very little waste of fabric, ink, water or electricity is used. We print using eco-friendly, water-based inks on natural fiber textiles. No additional chemicals are used in the printing or preparation process. This type of printing has the added advantages of showing greater design detail than screen printing. Proud to be printed in the USA!
◆◆◆ Fabric by the yard - - Fabric Options◆◆◆
You can have the design in the listing photos, printed onto your choice of the following fabrics:
Organic Cotton Knit - 56" wide
- Perfect for t-shirts, baby clothes, and blankets.
- 100% organic cotton knit fabric with a medium weight and cozy feel
- 6.3 oz per square yard (215 gsm)
- Estimated shrinkage: 9-11% in length and 5-7% in width.
- Interlock knit stretches along the crosswise grain about 25%.
Satin - 54" wide
- Perfect for lining apparel and bags, wedding decor, and soft, silky accessories
-100% polyester satin fabric with a silky feel and high-gloss finish
- 2.2 oz per square yard (75 gsm)
- Estimated shrinkage: 1-2% in length and 0-1% in width
Fleece - 56" wide
- Appropriate for cozy loungewear, pillows, and blankets (including no-sew tie blankets)
- 100% polyester low-loft fleece fabric with a slight stretch and soft, cuddly feel
- 6.6 oz per square yard (225 gsm)
- Estimated shrinkage: 1-2% in width and length
All fabric is printed using non-toxic inks and ethically sourced materials.