The Cotton Gauze fabric consists of 100% cotton and is 48/50" wide. The fabric has a sheer crinkle texture from a very loose knit weave which gives the fabric breathable capabilities as well as slight horizontal and vertical mechanical stretches. The cotton gauze is generally used for bandages/wraps, blankets, quilts, baby carriers, baby slings, as well as for apparel such as pants, tops, blouses, swimming cover ups and dresses. The Gauze is available in multiple colors stocked consistently all year round! --Details-- Content: 100 Cotton Width: 48/50" wide Weight: 3.9oz per yard (approx.) Minimum Order: 1 yard Origin: Imported
- Content: 100% Cotton; 48/50" wide; Weight: 3.9 oz per yard
- Lightweight, crinkle texture, sheer, has a slight mechanical vertical stretch and minimum horizontal stretch
- Can be used for bandages, wraps, scarves, beach wear, apparel, blankets, quilts, curtains, swim cover ups, etc.
- This fabric is 48/50" wide Each order comes in 1 full length piece. For example, if you order a quantity of 5, you will receive a 5 yard piece measuring 48/50" x 180''. If you order a quantity of 15, you will receive a full 15 yard piece measuring 48/50" x 540"
- This fabric is sold by the yard and cut to order. Thousands of yard in stock!